Pretty TV Reporter Attacked By Shandong Village Official


From NetEase:
You may have seen the news reports that I made about the chopping of trees in Niujia Village, Lihe town, Dezhou/Linyi city during which I was shoved around by the village director.
Yesterday, the village director and other local government officials came to Qilu TV Station to apologize.  The village director also said that he has repaired the outhouse destroyed by the fallen trees and paid compensation.
So I thought that this was how the issue was resolved.  Since they apologized sincerely and I had no personal stake, this was good enough for the villagers.
But I was angry when I found out from villagers that the TV news program was scheduled to run at 6pm, but the Linyi government cut off the signal to Qilu TV at 5:55pm and restored it only at 9pm!
Also, the village director lied when he said that he repaired the outhouse.  Up to this moment, the village director has neither apologized to the villagers nor repaired the outhouse.
Now I am really angry!  What is this!?  Did he come to apologize just to make the TV station not report the case anymore?  How can this kind of village director do anything good for the villagers?
So this case is not finished.  I will go back to that village and help the villagers win their rights back!
So let us take a look at the village director who hit me — Tan Zhuanhe.

It was like this: I walked out of the village government office and he was there waiting for me.  I told him that I was going to the village with him.  He said fiercely: “Go, let’s go to the village!”  I asked, “What kind of attitude is that?”  Suddenly he swung his fist and hit me in the temple.  I was stunned.  I reacted and yelled: “What are you doing!”
He raised his hand and slapped me.  Here is the moment captured by the camera (note: which is about 3 minutes into the YouKu video)..

china-village-official-attacks-tv-reporter-02
Then he let a man wearing a t-shirt grab the camera in order to shut it off.  My cameraman Wang Xiaolong hung on to the equipment, but that man snatched off the battery.  During this period, the village director grabbed my throat and punched me twice again.  He was later stopped by another village cadre.
During this episode, the town government party secretary named Ying stood on the side and watched with arms akimbo.  He did not intercede.  When I asked secretary Ying for help, he turned around and walked away.
I thought that this affair was over.  But when I learned that they cut off the Qilu TV signal and neither apologized to nor compensated the villagers, I decided to struggle all the way with this Linyi village director!

source : www.chinasmack.com

{ 0 comments... Skip ke Kotak Komentar }

Tambahkan Komentar Anda

 

Popular Posts

Followers

Naked in Satisfaction © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri